These healthy, fluffy and tasty pancakes your little one is sure to love. These are a favorite at our home and with our little one.
So long to refined flours and sugar, Hello Oats – A whole grain and fiber rich food and the best substitute to rice as it gets digested easily. I use oats in my toddler’s breakfast and meals too substituting rice wherever possible and adding a good variety of veggies to make it wholesome and colorful.
PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 15 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 20 MINUTES
1 Ripe Banana
½ cup Whole Milk (Optional)
- Take a ripe banana in a bowl and mash it well.
- Whisk the egg in a bowl and add to the banana mash.
- Add the oats powder and milk (optional) until you reach a pancake consistency.
- You can flavor it with a dash of cardamom powder.
- Heat the pan, add a spoonful of batter. Add butter or ghee as required.
- Fry on both sides and serve warm.
Always keep a packet of oats powder handy in the kitchen. Oats can be used to make a variety of dishes and be used in smoothies, porridge’s and other dishes.
- Serve with (my recommendation) Organic Jaggery Powder
- Garnish with Maple Syrup and serve
- Fresh Greek yogurt or your favorite fruits make great sides!
Do give this recipe a try and let me know how you liked it 😊